Well I got a good bit of work done on the quilt for Ian.
I made the back from solids and did a quick big strip design
and got the parts sandwiched and it's ready to quilt.
The pile on the end of the table is my "to do" stuff.
The "weight" will come from these poly pellets. I only bought 2 bags
and will need to pick up another one to give me a total of 6 lbs.
Which I think should be enough.
I got the hammers I ordered on Friday and did make a little time
to play with them this weekend.
A segmented bracelet that I used a different hammer for each section.
Each hammer has 2 sides of the head with a different texture on each one.
My latest doodle